Before joining a hike, you are advised to:
- Select a hike according to your own physical ability
- Arrive at hike 15 minutes before the start time to complete registration requirements
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Bring sufficient water, snacks/lunch (for longer hikes) and suitable equipment according to the terrain and weather conditions (snowshoes after heavy snow falls and icers for most winter/spring hikes).
* Hike leaders have the right to turn away anyone who fails to come properly equipped for the hike.
* In case of inclement weather, hikes may be cancelled for safety reasons at short notice. Please contact the hike leader the morning of the hike in case of doubt.
Hike Calendar & Schedule